Sony is one of the premium companies in the arena of technological devices. With a whole new range of smartphones, it is taking the market by storm. Its latest product that has been launched is a smartwatch, Sony Smartwatch 2, a successor to its Sony Smartwatch. Let us have a good look at some of the key features and specifications of this device:
- Built: The dimensions of this device are 42 x 9 x 41 mm and it weighs about 122.5 grams. It comes with an aluminum body and silicon wristband. It is resistant to water.
- Display: It comes with a transflective LCD display of 1.6 inches which offers a resolution of 220 x 176 pixels.
- Connectivity Features: The Sony Smartwatch 2 is compatible with your Android enabled smartphones and tablets, provided they run on Android 4.0 or later versions. This Smartwatch provides you with Bluetooth connectivity feature with which you can connect it to your tablet or smartphone. Thus, with this device you can widen and enhance your Android experience. It also provides the option of Near Field Communication. It will provide you with amazing new ways to communicate and stay connected.
- Other Features: The Smartwatch 2 has been pre loaded with a wide range of applications that suit the purpose of increasing the functionality and providing entertainment. You can download more applications on your Sony Smartwatch 2 from Google Play. It brings notifications from your accounts on different social networking websites to a singles screen. It also displays text messages and enables you to control music as well as make and receive phone calls.
- Battery: This smartwatch comes with a battery powerful enough to provide 7 days battery life on low usage and 3-4 days battery life on normal usage.
- Price: The Sony Smartwatch 2 has been launched at the price of Rs. 14,990.
Our Take: The Sony Smartwatch 2 is an amazing useful device within a reasonable price range. It comes across as a way better alternative to Galaxy Gear and this is the smartwatch you should be looking out for.