Sony India has announced that it will soon be accepting pre orders for its PS 4. This console will be up for pre orders before it gets launched in India this year, as per the information posted on its Indian website.
The time at which this announcement has surfaced is in consistence with what Sony India’s PS division representatives had previously stated. According to Atindriya Bose, Sony India’s country head for PlayStation, because of some logistical reasons, the launch date of PlayStation 4 in India will get delayed by a month (though it was earlier meant to match with European launch). Though the exact launch date is not clear, the PlayStation 4 will surely enter the Indian market this year.
Let us have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of the Sony PlayStation 4:
- It has been equipped with an AMD x86-based octa-core processor and a 1.84 teraflops AMD Radeon graphics engine.
- PlayStation 4 carries a 8 GB od RAM.
- The connectivity options included in this console are HDMI, USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and HDMI.
- It is a region free console.
- With the help of PlayStation Companion app, your iOS and Android enabled devices will play well with PlayStation 4.
The Sony Play Station 4 was already up for pre order on Game4u.com, an Indian gaming website. This particular website has been accepting Rs. 3,000 as deposit amount to book the PS 4. Later, this amount will be deducted from the total billing amount. About seven days prior to the launch of the Sony Play Station 4, it will be available to those who have placed the pre order.