Sony is one of the celebrated makers of mobile devices that have latest technology incorporated in them and offer exemplary services and features. In the IFA event this year, it announced a range of its newest devices that will enter the market soon. The latest Sony product that has been launched is the Xperia M Dual smartphone.
Let us have a quick look at the key features of the Sony Xperia M Dual smartphone:
- Display: This smartphones features capacitive TFT LCD touch display of 4 inches. It offers a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and pixel density of 244 ppi.
- Processor: It works on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 400 MSM8227 dual core processor of 1 Giga Hertz.
- Operating System: The Sony Xperia M Dual functions on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version. It has Sony’s Timescape User Interface.
- Camera: This smartphone has been equipped with a primary camera of 5 mega pixels with flash and a front facing camera of 0.3 mega pixels.
- Memory: This device carries a RAM of 1 GB and internal memory of 4 GB. It also offers expandable memory of up to 32 GB with the help of a micro SD card.
- Connectivity Feature: The connectivity options incorporated in the Sony Xperia M Dual smartphone include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Infrared, NFC, GPS, DLNA, HDMI and micro USB.
- Other Features: It also features FM. It is a dual SIM phone that supports GSM SIMs. It comes with a Barometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor.
- Battery: It runs on a non-removable battery.
- Price: The Sony Xperia M Dual smartphone has been launched for a price of Rs. 14,990.
The Sony Xperia M Dual smartphone carries some pretty amazing technology and great features. However, its processor and screen resolution may be a little disappointing. Overall, within this price cap, it is quite a decent phone