Sony is catching up in the smartphone race. True to the caption “The best of Sony”, they are bringing in the best technologies from all its departments . Earlier this year, Sony announced its flagship smartphone Xperia Z1 and now we hear that it has condensed it into a more comfortable sized gadget to cater to the general market. This new smartphone has been named Xperia Z1F and has recently been announced. It will initially be headed for the market in Japan alone.
Let us have a look at some of the key features and specifications of this smartphone:
- Display: The Sony Xperia Z1F weighs only 140 grams and carries a capacitive touch display of 4.3 inches that provides 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- Processor: This device will be powered by a Snapdragon 800 quad core processor of 2.2 Giga Hertz. It has been equipped with an Adreno 330 GPU.
- Operating System: Xperia Z1F will function on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Camera: This smartphone will come loaded with a powerful camera of 20.1 mega pixels with EXMOR sensor! The G lens camera will offer some amazing features for beautiful and professional photography.
- Memory: The Sony Xperia Z1F will carry a RAM of 2 GB and an inbuilt storage capacity of 16 GB.
- Other Features: This gadget will feature Qi wireless charging and Near Field Communication option. Xperia Z1F will be available in black, white, lime and pink color variants. It is waterproof like its parent device and carries glass and aluminum body that gives it a stylish and elegant appearance.
- Battery: This smartphone will run on a battery of 2300 mAh.
We are sad that this phone is not coming with the latest android out of box.Lately, Sony has been involved in creating smaller version of its flagship smartphones. It helps them cater to that segment of the consumers who do not wish to buy giant sized smartphones. Sony Xperia Z1F is an exceptional device. Though its size is small, its features and service have not been compromised.