Sony’s Xperia Series of smartphones are a huge success. Perhaps that’s the reason why the company is bringing forth many new devices in this series. Word is that pictures of Sony Xperia Z1S have recently surface on internet before its official launch. The Xperia Z1S might just be the international version of the Japanese exclusive Z1f. If that is so then Sony Xperia Z1S is likely to retain all the features of Z1f.
Let us glance at the features of Xperia Z1f that are expected to be same in Z1S:
- It comes with single aluminium frame with tampered glass on back and front panel.
- It sports a capacitive TRILUMINOS HD touch display of 4.3 inches and offer 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
- It has been equipped with a Qualcomm MSM8974 quad-core processor clocked at 2.2 Giga Hertz.
- It functions on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- It carries a RAM of 2 GB and internal memory of 16 GB. It features up to 64 GB expandable memory.
- It has been loaded with a rear camera of 20.7 mega pixels with LED flash, Exmor RS and BIONZ image processing engine. It also carries a secondary camera of 2.2 mega pixels.
- It works on a battery of 2300 mAh.
Rumours are also on that this device will be launched on NOV 12 at an event organised in Shanghai. Sony looks to please the entire spectrum of customers with the various sizes. The Xperia Z1S with such monster specs , if priced in the mid range there is a high chance that Sony might capture a huge chunk of the Mid league smartphones.