Xolo is one of the premium manufacturers of mobile phones in the Indian market. This Indian smartphone maker is known for creating devices that carry newest technology and offer a wide range of feature, services and applications. Their mobile phones are very reasonably priced and a premium choice for budget smartphone buyers. Leaks on internet have revealed that Xolo is planning to launch its first 4G LTE enabled smartphone, Xolo LT 900, in the market. This smartphone will be introduced officially in the first week of November, 2013.Let us have a quick look at the chief features and key specifications of the Xolo LT 900 4G LTE smartphone:
- Display: The Xolo LT 900 is expected to a come with a HD IPS OGS 10-point multi touch display of 4.3 inches with a resolution of 1196 x 720 pixels and a pixel density of 341 ppi.
- Processor: This smartphone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 plus MSM8960 dual core processor clocked at 1.5 Giga Hertz along with an Adreno 225 GPU.
- Operating System: In all likelihood, it will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- Camera: The Xolo LT 900 4G LTE device will be loaded with a rear camera of 8 mega pixels with BSI sensor and dual LED Flash. It will also sport a front facing camera for video conferencing.
- Memory: This smartphone will offer a RAM of 1 GB and an internal storage capacity of 8 GB.
- Other Features: It will be a single SIM device that offers 4G LTE support. Xolo LT 900 will come with high-speed cellular connectivity. This smart phone will have its power button and headphone jack at the top.
Xolo LT 900 will come with a standard set of features. However, it will be the first 4G enabled mobile phone by an Indian maker. The information regarding the other specifications as well as the price of the Xolo LT 900 smartphone is not available yet. Since the official unveiling is near, more information is likely to surface soon. Micromax and Karbonn, too, are now planning to launch their 4G enabled smartphones.