Karbonn A30 vs Micromax A110 Battle Of Two Giant Dual SIM Phablets.
Nowadays we often come across phablets having display sizes greater than 5-inch with combinations like a 5-inch display running on 1080p resolution, a phablet with dual-core processor or a phablet with 5.9-inch display. We are now going to compare two Indian phablets Karbonn A30 and Micromax A110.
Karbonn A30 specifications:
Starting a new trend in the Indian phablet section, Karbonn came up with this giant phablet with a 5.9-inch display. Android 4.0.4 (ICS) OS drives this device along with dual-core 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of RAM. Coming to the most interesting feature of this phablet, it sports a 5.9-inch capacitive touchscren, but this display is supported by 800 x 480 pixels resolution which is common in most of the 5-inch displays. On the back you will find an 8 MP camera with Auto Focus and LED flash, it also includes a 1.3 MP front camera for video calling. This phablet comes with 4 GB (2.56 GB user available) in-built memory and a MicroSD slot which supports upto 32 GB.
- Android 4.0.4 (ICS), 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- 5.9-inch capacitive touchscren, 800 x 480 pixels resolution.
- 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash, 1.3 MP front camera.
- 4 GB (2.56 GB user available) in-built memory, MicroSD (upto 32 GB).
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB, GPS etc.,
- 2500 mAh battery, 10 h (2G) / 4 h (3G) talktime, 600 h stand-by.
Karbonn A30 is available on Saholic for Rs.11500.
Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2 specifications:
Coming to another phablet by the Indian mobile manufacture Micromax which we just reviewed, this phablet runs on Android 4.0 (ICS) and a dual-core 1 GHz processor along with 512 MB of RAM drives this phablet. A 5-inch capacitive touchscreen is driven by 854 x 480 pixels resolution. A 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus ans Dual LED flash and a VGA front camera are integrated with this device. This phablet comes with 2 GB in-built memory and also supports MicroSD upto 32 GB.
- Android 4.0 (ICS), 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- 5-inch capacitive touchscren, 854 x 480 pixels resolution.
- 8 MP rear camera with Auto Focus and Dual LED flash, 1.3 MP front camera.
- 2 GB in-built memory, MicroSD (upto 32 GB).
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS etc.,
- 2000 mAh battery, 5 h (2G) talktime, 180 h (2G) stand-by. [Updated]
Rohit currently heads the team at Gadgetronica. His interest in gadgets and technology is as old as mobile phones themselves. Rohit keeps on top of happenings in the consumer electronics segment in particular and tech world in general.
26 December, 2012